You can access:
- copies of title registers showing ownership details (view example)
- copies of title plans showing property extent (view example)
- flood risk indicator results (view example).
Before you use this service
To use this service you must be a registered user. You will be asked to register for an account once you are ready to purchase information for a selected property.
To download your search results, you will need:
- a valid debit/credit card
- Adobe Acrobat Reader software installed
- a valid email address.
|Find a property >>|
Please note that our property search:
- will only provide details of properties that are registered
- does not provide documents that can be used as evidence in court; for this you would need to request an official copy
- will not reveal certain non-residential registered titles such as tunnels, pipelines, mines and minerals, and airspace leases.
Fees for this service
Signing up to this service is free. Subsequent payment for specific services is by credit or debit card. The entire fee is received by Land Registry via WorldPay, a company specialising in secure electronic payments. View fees for this service.
Why use our online services?
Typically, you may:
- want to look at the title register and/or title plan of a property you own
- want to find out who owns a specific property
- want to discover the extent of a property
- be interested in buying a property
- want to lease or rent a property and need to contact the landlord.
For most properties which have changed hands since April 2000, the title register will show property price information.
The Flood Risk Indicator is a textual result indicating flood risk to registered land. It combines Environment Agency flood data with Land Registry property data to provide customers with a high level indication of whether a piece of land is at risk of flooding.
- secure login via Land Registry’s website
- convenient payment by credit or debit card
- immediate on-screen access to title information
- dedicated telephone support
- the ability to search for property by postal address or Aerial Land Locator.
(Jan 1995 = 100)Avg. Price £161,793 Change:
Our Customer Support team will answer your questions and respond to your requests by email or phone.Get in touch...