What information can’t Land Registry give me?
- Details relating to unregistered land or property.
- Details of land/property in Scotland. Registers of Scotland registers land/property in Scotland. Contact: Edinburgh Customer Service Centre, Erskine House, 68 Queen Street, Edinburgh EH2 4NF. Or visit the Registers of Scotland website.
- Details of land/property in Northern Ireland. The Northern Ireland Land and Property Services registers land/property in Northern Ireland, Contact: Lincoln Building, 27-45 Great Victoria Street, Belfast BT2 7SL. Or visit the Northern Ireland Land and Property Services website.
- Old property deeds. Most old deeds that are lodged to support an application to register the land/property for the first time are returned to the person who made the application, other than those referred to in the title register as being filed.
- Historical information about land/property. There are other useful sources of information you can investigate.
- Historical information about families. There are many websites that provide advice and resources for family historians.
- Land/property available for purchase.
- Details of solicitors and estate agents.
- Matters relating to planning and redevelopment.