Land Registry Logo

What do I do if I believe there is an error in my register/registration?

If you think an error has been made you should write to the Land Registry office that deals with the area in which the land/property is located, setting out what you believe the error is and why.

Please enclose any documents that you consider will support your claim. You should enclose a certified copy of these documents. If you lodge original documents please note that they will be destroyed. 

If you wish to make a complaint, please refer to our Putting things right document. You may also make your complaint, or any general comment or suggestion using our online contact form.

Find the address of the Land Registry office to send your communication to.

House Price Index

May 2014: 276.6

(Jan 1995 = 100)

Avg. price £172,035 Change:
Monthly 0.4%
Annual 6.7%
Next index: 9.30am, 28 July 2014

Contact us

Our Customer Support team will answer your questions and respond to your requests by email or phone.

Get in touch...
Back to Top
© Crown copyright 2014 Privacy & Cookies Terms & Conditions Sitemap Powered by Squiz Matrix