Our market trend data helps you track, analyse and predict trends in the property market. It is made up of our House Price Index, our public data and our Add Value services.
Public data is the objective, factual, non-personal data on which public services run and are assessed, and policy decisions are based.
We publish the following freely available public data:
- Transaction data – available as linked data (data definitions and SPARQL form)
- Price paid data – available as linked data (data definitions and SPARQL form)
- House Price Index background data – available as linked data (data definitions and SPARQL form)
- INSPIRE Index Polygons – accessed through a Geographical Information System
- 1862 Act registers – accessed through the Digital Archive.
House Price Index
Our House Price Index is the most accurate independent house price index available. Using our data set of completed sales, it is the only index based on repeat sales.
Add Value data
Alongside our House Price Index and public data, we provide data commercially through our range of Add Value services.