Landnet is our customer magazine.
To receive a bulletin every time Landnet is published, please send your name, job title and email address to Gavin Curry (Editor) or call 0300 006 7299.
In Landnet 42, our July issue, you'll find all the latest news and practice guidance from Land Registry, including articles about:
- how and why we’re taking on Local Land Charges searches
- an enhancement to our award-winning Property Alert service
- a fresh feature for our popular MapSearch service
- a new counter-fraud initiative for companies
- what to bear in mind when sending us supporting documents
- new guidelines for customer certifications.
Landnet 42 is available to:Link to issues (40 - recent)
Link to issues (28 - 39)
Link to issues (21 - 27)
More issues of Landnet are available from the National Archives website.
The content of these past issues was correct at the date of publication but has not been updated since. Our practice guides are updated regularly and so provide the latest statement of our policy and practice on particular topics.