Landnet is our customer magazine.
To receive a bulletin every time Landnet is published, please send your name, job title and email address to Gavin Curry (Editor) or call 0300 006 7299.
In Landnet 40, our February issue, you'll find all the latest news and practice guidance from Land Registry, including articles about:
- our new fees coming into force on 17 March
- our consultation on wider powers and Local Land Charges
- refunds on applications to register easements
- how you can test out our new MapSearch service
- cancelling Form A restrictions
- registering leases in the decade since the Land Registration Act 2002.
Landnet 40 is available to:
More issues of Landnet are available from the National Archives website.
The content of these past issues was correct at the date of publication but has not been updated since. Our practice guides are updated regularly and so provide the latest statement of our policy and practice on particular topics.