Landnet is our customer magazine. Published every two months, it brings you:
- the latest news from Land Registry
- changes in policy and practice
- updates on the services we offer
- expert advice on land registration topics.
To receive a bulletin every time Landnet is published, please send your name, job title and email address to Gavin Curry (Editor) or call 0300 006 7299.
In Landnet 35, our April issue, you'll find all the latest news and practice guidance from Land Registry, including articles about:
- a change in our practice on enlarging long leases
- how we’ll manage housing estates in customer teams
- registering company charges under new regulations
- a trial of longer hours for our Business e-services
- our practice on applications to protect a charging order
- the second part of our series on the use of plans in conveyancing.
Read the latest issue:National Archives website.
The content of these past issues was correct at the date of publication but has not been updated since. Our practice guides are updated regularly and so provide the latest statement of our policy and practice on particular topics.