The Land Registration Fee Order 2013 came into force on 17 March 2014.
The following guides provide a summary that will help you to identify the correct fee payable for the main types of application:
- Guide to registration services fees - 2014 (PDF, 137KB)
- Guide to information services fees - 2014 (PDF, 226KB)
If you are unsure of the fee to be paid for a specific application you can use our fee calculator.
You can also view our guide to portal information services fees.
You will find further details in the following documents:
- Practice Bulletin
- Fee Order Explanatory Memorandum
- Fee Order Impact Assessment
- Frequently Asked Questions
Past fee orders
You can view previous fee orders on the legislation.gov.uk website:
- Land Registration Fee Order 2012 (22 October to 16 March 2014)
- Land Registration Fee Order 2009 (6 July 2009 to 21 October 2012)
- Land Registration Fee Order 2006 (7 August 2006 to 5 July 2009)
- Land Registration Fee Order 2004 (1 April 2004 to 6 August 2006)
- Land Registration Fee Order 2003 (13 October 2003 to 31 March 2004)