Information Services training
These training modules show you how to use the Information Services in Business e-services. These cover the seven most commonly used facilities, listed below.
The modules can be completed in any order, but in the live system if you do not know the title number of the property you will first need to use the Enquiry by Property Description or Search of the Index Map service before accessing the other services. This may influence the order you choose to complete the training modules.
Select the module you want to view from the menu below. It will open in a new window.
- How to apply for an Official Search of Whole with Priority
- How to apply for an Official Search of Part with Priority
- How to make an enquiry by property description
- How to Request Official Copies
- How to Request an Official Copy by Property Description - Postal
- How to request a Search of the Index Map
- How to make a Day List enquiry