Customer training programme
Land Registry provides land registration practice and procedure training for practitioners at all levels.
Who better than our experts to help you improve your knowledge on applying registered conveyancing procedure?
Whether you have worked with us for many years or are entirely new to conveyancing, why not see how we can help and at the same time be accredited with Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours under the SRA, ILEX and CLC schemes. Select a topic below for more information.
We offer modules that are flexible in design, that can be completed in a single session, or split over several sessions.
They are available via a web interface, allowing you to access them at a time and place that is convenient for you.
- Adverse possession - Learn how to submit effective applications on behalf of your client
- Leases - How to deal with leases in the registration system
- Transfer under power of sale - Learn how to register a transer under a power of sale and understand what happens
- Plans - Understand the importance of using good plans in land registration
- Easements - Learn how to protect your clients' easements effectively on the register
- Restrictions and Notices - Learn how to make the most of restrictions and notices - residential property
- Legal and Equitable estates - Get to grips with the significance of legal estates and legal and equitable interests in conveyancing
- Relationship breakdown - Protecting your clients' property interests when a relationship breaks down
- Private client and Land Registry issues
Interested? Please try out our sample module on Easements.
Note: You will need the free Adobe Flash Player plug-in to view the module.
All online modules are charged at the standard rate of £20 per accredited CPD hour. Two hour topics are £40, three hour topics are £60.
Booking conditions apply.
Note: VAT does not apply to the above training.
Bookings & Payment
You can pay using a Credit/debit card for online modules.
Note: Payments are processed by our Business Development Fulfillment team, phone number - 0800 678 1678. They are open from 9am to 5pm (Monday to Friday).