Customer teams are one of the innovative ways we deliver our registration services
- Our customer teams work with a specific number of customers, allowing them to focus on those customers' individual needs.
- The teams provide the services available to all Land Registry customers via a consistent, personalised relationship.
- In principle each customer's paper applications and correspondence, irrespective of geographical location, are delivered to their single team.
- The team processes their applications for registration and preliminary services and handles their correspondence and telephone enquiries.
- There are no extra costs involved.
Benefits for customers include:
- the delivery of all paper applications to a single address
- a dedicated team processing paper applications, delivering the greatest possible consistency of service
- named contacts within the team to discuss and resolve issues, reducing the risk of requisitions, cancellations and rejections
- a deeper understanding by Land Registry of each customer's requirements
- savings in postage and other processing costs.
The working relationship between the customer and their customer team is governed by an agreement between both parties.
This agreement enables the delivery of applications to a single team as an alternative to the Proper Office Order, which prescribes delivery based on geographical location.
Large-scale applications may need to be processed by another team or office as a separate project but customers will continue to liaise with their contacts in their customer team.
The requirements of each customer are discussed prior to joining a customer team.
Choosing customer team working
We now have customer teams in all of our local offices and all regular Land Registry customers will be given the opportunity to join a customer team.
You can contact us to register your interest and discuss your individual needs.