Guide for first time users
If you have not used any of our online training/overview modules before, here are a few tips to help you use the material.
- Once you have selected a specific module, follow the onscreen prompts that guide you through the training.
- The modules will open in a new window in your web browser. If the mavigation bar at the botton of your screen is partly hidden, change the window to full screen.
- The navigation bar at the bottom of each screen allows you to control the flow of a module to suit your own learning pace. For example, you can use the back button if you need to read a previous screen again.
- The TOC button opens a Table of Contents that allows you to select any slide within a module. There is also a search facility within the table. Close the table by selecting the TOC button again.
- A support document in PDF format is available within most modules for download and printing as required. Print the document using your PDF reader software.
- Modules that are numbered (for example - Module 1) should be completed in numeric order as they show a process that must be completed in sequence.
You will need Adobe Flash Player installed on your machine to view these modules.