Network Services allow the electronic lodgement of certain applications. Customers tell us they find the services fast, easy to use and straightforward to audit.
Their use is governed by a Network Access Agreement.
We have introduced the new electronic Document Registration Service (e-DRS) that allows you to lodge a new range of applications electronically. View videos, demonstrations, guidance on signing up to e-DRS and a full list of application types available through the new service.
Network Services offer a range of electronic options, such as the automated, electronic lodgement of applications to change proprietors’ names (by marriage/deed poll/registration of civil partnership) and to remove the name of a deceased joint proprietor from the register. Users can certify these changes electronically, without sending supporting documentary evidence, increasing the speed that the register is updated.
Network Services can offer the fastest possible way to enter, cancel and withdraw restrictions and to enter, remove and cancel unilateral notices*.
Network Services allow the automatic electronic registration of:
- e-CON: application for registration of change of name by marriage/deed poll/registration or civil partnership
- e-CST: statutory charge (applies to Legal Services Commission applications only)
- e-DJP: application to remove from the register the name of a deceased joint proprietor
Network Services allow electronic lodgement of the following applications:
- e-AN1: electronic application to enter an agreed notice
- e-CCD: electronic application to cancel a caution against dealing
- e-CN1: application to cancel a notice (other than unilateral notice)
- e-COA: application for change of address
- e-CPD: application for change of property description
- e-CSF: electronic charge in standard form
- e-HR1: application for registration of a notice of home rights
- e-HR4: application to cancel an existing HR notice
- e-RX1: electronic application to enter a restriction
- e-RX3: electronic application to cancel a restriction
- e-RX4: electronic application to withdraw a restriction
- e-UN1: electronic application to enter a unilateral notice
- e-UN2: electronic application for the removal of a unilateral notice
- e-UN4: electronic application for the cancellation of a unilateral notice
- e-WCT: electronic application to withdraw a caution.
Once these applications have been lodged electronically, we process them in the same way that we process paper applications with electronic despatch of title information documents where possible.
You can view our online training modules to see how the electronic application process works.
*Certain limitations apply – please see the explanation in Notice 13.