This option offers Data synchronisation customers automatic notification of charges that are registered and discharged; and identification of charges that do not have first priority on the register.
Data synchronisation customers.
How it works
Our new Priority Checker Service:
- Will analyse charges registered the previous month and identify those that do not have first priority on the register.
- Identifies registered deeds that may affect the priority.
- Returns the results of the analysis on a spreadsheet.
- For one year contract holders: Option to have whole back book analysed at a discounted price.
- Alerts you to charges that do not have first priority in a register.
- Information is sent to you automatically every month.
- Empowers you to improve the certainty and security of your portfolio.
- Report sent automatically at the beginning of each month, highlighting charges that do not have first priority in the register.
- You can order registers for the properties revealed within the report and request other information to be set out on the results spreadsheet.
- Contracts are on a ‘rolling’ basis (3 months notice required for termination).
You can compare the Risk managment services for lenders with our comparison table.
Based on volume and in accordance with rate of charge activity:
- High Volume (5,000 a month or greater): £750 a month.
- Medium Volume (1,000-4,999) a month: £570 a month.
- Smaller Volume (<999) a month: £175 a month.
Discounted rates are offered on complete or partial back book cleansing (for One-Year Contract holders only).
Prices are subject to VAT.
Please contact our Add Value Team free on 0800 678 1678 or email us at email@example.com for further information.