Identify trends in the housing market with our trusted quarterly data on financed and unfinanced residential property sales.
Why use this service?
- Identify trends in the housing market.
- Target your campaigns more effectively.
- Increase the impact of your data cleansing exercises.
- Establish demographic 'shifts' in cash purchases (e.g. geographical).
Free trial using your data
How it works
- Every May, August, November and February, we will send you two files that contain datasets of residential properties that have been sold at full market value over the previous quarterly period. One file will contain details (to postcode level) of properties sold as unfinanced transactions (transactions effected without a mortgage). The other file will contain the same details of properties sold as financed transactions (transactions effected with a mortgage).
- The information is collated into two files marked ‘Cash’ and ‘Mortgage’ to identify unfinanced and financed transactions respectively.
- The files include details of:
- The Price paid.
- The Registration completion date.
- The Property type (detached/semi etc).
- New property/old property indicator.
- The Local Authority under which the property falls.
- The postcode of the property.
- Any relevant updates to the data from the preceding quarter will be issued with the two files.
- Files are sent to you in CSV format to enable ease of integration with your data.
- Three years worth of historical information available for purchase.
Charge and discharge confirmation
Customer retention analysis
We send you the report upon request at the price of 1p per row of data row. This amounts to roughly £1,500 to £2,000 each quarter.