Changes to the Technical Manual - Parts 1 and 2 (October 2011)
There are no current updates planned for Technical Manual Part 1.
Technical Manual Part 2 will be updated and published on the Land Registry website on 17 October 2011.
The Business Gateway section of the manual will be updated to reflect the introduction of the following system enhancements.
- The addition of four new services:
- Official Search of the Land Charges Register/Index (K15)
- Official Search of the Index Map (SIM)
- Official Search of Part with priority (OS2)
- Day List Enquiry.
- Improved frequency of electronic delivery for all services through Business Gateway.
- An option to choose an alternative despatch address for any results that we cannot deliver electronically.
- Polling status reports will also be available showing applications that have been completed and, optionally, those that are being processed but not completed.
- Changes to the system will allow attachments to be sent and received with certain types of applications, eg SIM.
You can view the Technical Manuals from the list of documents contained in our terms and conditions.